The water cooler is an industrial equipment conceived for cooling water, composed of:
- tank with thermic insulation;
- cooling system in a closed tank;
- simple refrigeration system by compression;
- cooling system with coolant gas (cools the water by thermal conduction);
- air valve;
- modular construction: 100l.
The RAF is cooling equipment directed to the bakery and pastry industries, that allows water conservation at certain temperatures defined by the professionals, providing them with a favourable control in the execution of their recipes.
The rigour in monitoring the water temperature as well as the modular construction, which allows the addition of more coolers (for greater cooling capacity), are the main advantages provided by the water cooler Ferneto.