All data collected by forms on the website www.ferneto.com is solely and exclusively used in a proactive manner to reply to requests for information made by website users.
Requests for information made by website users imply that authorisation is given to store and process data, as well as to send communications and other types of contact using the information provided (telephone number, email address, address and other details), to the company Ferneto and its sales network.
- Ferneto guarantees the protection of all your personal data and ensures that it is correctly processed.
- All requests for information sent to the website www.ferneto.com (hereinafter simply referred to as the "website") are processed automatically. Subscribers are solely and fully responsible for any omissions or inaccuracies in the supplied data.
- Any data collected will be processed and stored by computer by the company Ferneto, Máquinas e Artigos para a Indústria Alimentar S.A. (hereinafter simply referred to as "Ferneto") and will be assigned to use for subsequent contacts, sending information leaflets, communications and other marketing activities, from the company Ferneto, its subsidiaries and its network of distributors and partners..
- When making any request for information or signing up for newsletters through the website, you hereby expressly and absolutely consent and agree to receiving all types of communications and/or notifications related to Ferneto and its sales network (subsidiaries, distributors and partners), to the contact details (email address, telephone number and address) entered on the forms.
- Pursuant to applicable legislation, the subscriber has a guaranteed right to access, rectify, update and delete its personal data, either directly or through a written request. In the latter case, the subscriber should write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address: Zona Industrial de Vagos, Lt. 101, 3840-385 Vagos..
- Ferneto considers that the personal information collected and processed is extremely important, doing everything to ensure that the applicable legislation is complied with.
- Neither Ferneto nor any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or implementation of the website may be held responsible for any damage that may be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the correct or incorrect use of the website or its contents by the user, access to the user's computer or computer system by third parties, viruses, etc. As the Internet is an insecure environment, data travelling over the network may be viewed and used by third parties.
- The current privacy and data protection policy is being modified in order for you to easily understand which data are collected and how they’re being used, thus responding the demands General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).