- Responsible for international technical assistance;
- Analysis and resolution of mechanical and electrical interventions in machines;
- Close collaboration with the department director and the rest of the team;
- Knowledge in mechanical maintenance, machinery components, electrotechnics, automation and control;
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve mechanical and electrical interventions.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Elevated knowledge of the German language, oral and written (mandatory);
- Knowledge of the English language (preferred);
- Good communication skills and proactivity;
- Solid computer knowledge from the user’s perspective;
- Residence in the region of Aveiro (preferred).
- Salary equivalent to the demonstrated ability and experience;
- Integration in a growing company, referenced and established in the community;
- Initial and continuous training.
If you meet with the required profile, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org making reference to “Job Offer: Mechanical Engineer – German Market (m/f)“.
We guarantee confidentiality in the treatment of the information.