SIRHA, a leading European food service fair, particularly in the hotel, restaurant and bakery sectors, is about 2 months away from starting its 21st edition.
After a very positive record in 2021, with 208,000 visitors, 19,000 chefs and 3,000 exhibitors from 86 countries, SIRHA 2023 promises to be extraordinary…
The last 2 years have been marked by constant change, accelerated by world events, which translate into new challenges for the sector: control of energy and raw material costs, technology to improve production processes while maintaining artisanal quality and increased productivity for business sustainability. Challenges that will be the principal topic for meetings between bakers, pastry chefs and chefs.
In a single space, innovations, competitions and ideas will provide 5 days of opportunities to meet and analyze the French Food Service players.
For Ferneto, this will be the first participation in the event, where it will present its solutions, its equipment and its added value to the market:
- Dough mixers with variable working speeds and lower energy consumption;
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic dividers, promoting profitability without prejudice to traditional processes;
- Dough sheeters with variable working speeds;
- Planetary mixers designed with optimal cleaning conditions, removable cones and the new industrial planetarium (IPx5);
- Baguette moulder with water repellent sheets;
- Pie-tart presses with multi punching kits, for a greater variety of pies and tartlets.
Visit us at booth 4B134.