Known for its industrial sector, Stuttgart is the sixth largest city in Germany, capital of the state of Baden-Württemberg, located in the countries´ southwest region.
The city unfolds through a variety of hills, full of vineyards and valleys, with the contrasting architecture between old and modern buildings rebuilt after the second world war. “Home” to the worldwide acclaimed brands such as Porsche, Mercedes-Benz and Bosch, Stuttgart is known as the “German Car Capital.”
Last October, thanks to the Südback trade fair, Stuttgart was also the bakery capital.
The Südback fair, which already counts with 29 editions, is one of the most important events in the German market, in the artisanal segment of the bakery and pastry industries.
This latest edition was visited by around 35,000 professionals and exhibitors of various nationalities, with special emphasis on exhibitors from Germany, France, and Northern European countries.
Ferneto, in a concerted action in the brand’s dynamization strategy in Germany, participated directly, for the first time.
The search for products with high nutritional value, sustainable solutions and increasingly flexible equipment were some of the trends disclosed by the various exhibitors and which were in line with the added value presented by Ferneto:
- Multispeed with frequency variators, to maximize energy in the kneading processes of Ferneto´s spiral mixer;
- IPX5 protection ratings on industrial mixers and detachable cones for easy cleaning, on planetary mixers;
- Multi punções, for a greater diversity of pies and tartlets, in dough presses;
- Variable working speeds in dough sheeters;
- Profitability without loss to traditional processes with automatic and semi-automatic dividers;
During the 22nd and 25th of October, the numerous visits by customers, partners and friends made the stand part of our home, sharing and transmitting knowledge, especially in regards to the German bakery market. Thank you all.