The website www.ferneto.com (hereinafter known as the website) is the property of the company Ferneto, Máquinas e Artigos para a Indústria Alimentar, S.A. (hereinafter known as Ferneto) with headquarters at Zona Industrial de Vagos, Lote 59, Apartado 42, 3844-909 Vagos-Portugal, registered at the Vagos Company Records Office with Tax ID No. 501 717 226.
Use of this website implies acceptance of the practices described herein. Please read carefully the information contained herein and do not use the website if you are not in agreement with the set of practices.
All content used on this site (images, graphics, text, layout and design) are protected by Portuguese and international industrial and intellectual property legislation. Users of this site undertake to accept the terms and conditions governing its operation.
The content of this site may only be used for personal information purposes.Use of the content for commercial purposes is prohibited, and none of this content may be reproduced, published, transmitted or modified without prior written consent from the company "Ferneto".
The website has been built with maximum attention paid to all of its potential users. The information that it contains must be considered as being provided for information purposes only and is not commercially binding.
We strive to keep all images, text, files, documents and other content up-to-date and accurate, without mistakes, typing errors or other errors. We do not however guarantee the absence of errors or the precision of any information that is included, and we do not take responsibility for any damage caused directly or indirectly by the use of the website. All the images shown here may not correspond to the described products and/or configurations.
This website contains links to third party websites, to help visitors search for information in this business sector. However, Ferneto does not take any responsibility for the content, accuracy of information, recommended links or privacy policies of these sites.
Ferneto does not take responsibility for the content of Internet pages belonging to third parties, which are provided on our website for reference. Information provided on the website may be amended at any time without Ferneto being under the obligation to give prior notice. If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.
All data collected by forms on the website www.ferneto.com is solely and exclusively used in a proactive manner to reply to requests for information made by website users.
Requests for information made by website users imply that authorisation is given to store and process data, as well as to send communications and other types of contact using the information provided (telephone number, email address, address and other details), to the company Ferneto and its sales network.
- All requests for information sent to the website www.ferneto.com (hereinafter simply referred to as the "website") are processed automatically. Subscribers are solely and fully responsible for any omissions or inaccuracies in the supplied data.
- Any data collected will be processed and stored by computer by the company Ferneto, Máquinas e Artigos para a Indústria Alimentar S.A. (hereinafter simply referred to as "Ferneto") and will be assigned to use for subsequent contacts, sending information leaflets, communications and other marketing activities.
- When making any request for information or signing up for newsletters through the website, you hereby expressly and absolutely consent and agree to receiving all types of communications and/or notifications related to Ferneto and its sales network, to the contact details (email address, telephone number and address) entered on the forms.
- Pursuant to applicable legislation, the subscriber has a guaranteed right to access, rectify, update and delete its personal data, either directly or through a written request. In the latter case, the subscriber should write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or use the communication options provided in each marketing tool.
- Neither Ferneto nor any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or implementation of the website may be held responsible for any damage that may be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the correct or incorrect use of the website or its contents by the user, access to the user's computer or computer system by third parties, viruses, etc. As the Internet is an insecure environment, data travelling over the network may be viewed and used by third parties.
- When using this site, you may encounter social plug-in cookies (such as Facebook, LinkedIn and other online social networks). These cookies can recognise users and allow content to be shared on social networks through sharing definitions.
- All users can configure their browser to prevent cookies from being installed on their computer. However, this option may slow down the browsing of this and other sites.
- The site may contain some areas that can only be accessed by signing up as a user. Any data collected during the registration process are exclusively destined for the use of Ferneto. The privacy and protection of data registered by users is guaranteed. Personal data is supplied voluntarily and shall not be revealed to third parties.
We would like to inform you that Ferneto is available to be contacted should you require any clarification or the resolution of any problems related to the service provided at our facilities. In the event of a dispute, the consumer may contact the Alternative Consumer Conflicts Entity (an alternative dispute resolution organisation) listed below.
CNIACC – National Centre for Consumer Conflict Information and Arbitration
Law School of Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Campolide Campus, 1099-032 Lisbon
Law no. 144/2015, of 8 September
For further information access the consumer website at www.consumidor.pt