WHAT ARE CUTTING TABLES?
Cutting tables are industrial solutions developed for the food industry, specifically for patisserie and confectionery sector.
They are designed to bring together several production processes for the transformation of rolls of dough into bakery products such as croissants, mille-feuille, tarts, biscuits and other baked goods.
MTF, MCF and MCV “came about” from the need to optimise tasks and reduce working times while maintaining the quality of manufactured products. Built from modules, cutting tables offer the following advantages:
- a wide range of products manufactured using the different production stations (transport, cutting, moulding, pressing, marking, dosing and other customised features), and their respective accessories and cutting units. All of these features are developed taking into account the manufactured product and the production method that is used);
- production standardisation guarantee;
- adaptation to production requirements through its dimensions and operating speeds;
- possibility of integration with other equipment (transport tables and pastry brakes, among other equipment);
- easy to clean and maintain (structures made from stainless steel; conveyor belt for transporting dough made from polyester);