WHAT IS A DOUGH DIVIDER?
The dough divider is a bakery and pastry industrial equipment conceived for volumetric division, as well as rounding, up to differents bakery and pastry doughs, replacing manual labour through a mechanical system.
The dough divider, conceived for cutting and rounding/winding, is composed by:
- Press with cutting blades placed in the upper part of the machine (“head”). Driven by an unlock lever
- Upper structure (“head”) containing the press, moved by a lever. Purpose: to press the dough placed in the reels plates, preparing it for the cutting process
- Reels plates for dough proper placement
- Dough rounding system driven by a lever regulating the winding speed
- Press depth tuner inclusion for space adjustment between the press and the dough. This space must be adjusted depending on the type of dough and the desired cutting
- Interconnection of technological procedures that allows to the operator the control of the cutting and rounding process (press lever, star handle and dough rounding, depth tuner)
The Ferneto´s dough divider is a high precision machine ensuring high productive rates.
The range of the Ferneto´s dough divider include an extended equipment set of, suitable for small and large productive bakery units as well as other food units (catering, hospitality and similar industries), subdivided into:
These equipments are available in standard and stainless steel version. The main differences are based on: construction structure, raw material and esthetics features.
Are you tired of cutting and rounding/winding by hand? Are you looking for an equipment that can assist you?
Do you want higher productive performances with time and physical effort reduction keeping higher quality standards?
Find out our different dough divider models and know how to improve the quality of your production.